Gogobot is a startup that combines a great interface with a great idea. The company aims to improve travel reviews by offering a slicker solution than sites such as Travelocity or Orbitz. Gogobot makes it much simpler to put content up on the site by integrating with Facebook and Foursquare. It can even remind you to leave a review when you check-in there. Gogobot brings planning a trip into the web 3.0 age by using your social network to share reviews, links and photos with you.
You may also like
Business travelers have always had a lot on their minds, from managing their expense reports to stressing over flight delays. In today’s mobile age, the number of people travelling while working has grown significantly...
What is a company to do when their rival company boasts slanderous comments and reviews about their business? They can lose customers and money if they do not act fast. That is precisely where one of the hottest...
If you think about it, the amount of content on the web has greatly increased over the years as more and more companies, businesses and individuals move to store all of their data virtually. Companies opt to go...
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search
- 5 Steps To Help You Find And Land Your First Job
- Coming Back from a Layoff
- 10 Things to Consider Before Accepting a New Job
- 6 Resume Writing Tips for a Career Change Within Education
- How Will Employers Enhance Benefits in 2019?
- 5 Great Tips for Building a Spectacular Resume
- 6 Easy Ways to Maximize Your Workspace and Productivity