The guys over at Undrip, a service that aims to help you filter your twitter stream, is in need of some finding. So what are some entrepreneurial startup founders doing? Rap, of course. Mick Hagen, the founder of Undrip leads the team in a rap addressed to Angel investors. The verses claim it’s the “biggest move I’ve made since I dropped outta Princeton” and they’ll be “crushin it from NDA to IPO.”
You may also like
What is a company to do when their rival company boasts slanderous comments and reviews about their business? They can lose customers and money if they do not act fast. That is precisely where one of the hottest...
If you think about it, the amount of content on the web has greatly increased over the years as more and more companies, businesses and individuals move to store all of their data virtually. Companies opt to go...
- 10 Questions Recruiters Love to Ask (and How to Answer Them)
- Top Tools for Boosting Your Online Profile to Land Your Dream Job
- Recorded Video Interview Tips: How to Make Your Submission Stand Out
- How to Master the Remote Video Interview
- Everything You Need to Know About One-Way Video Interviews
- Everything You Need to Know About Live Video Interviews
- Why Companies Use Video Interviews
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search