Visual.ly’s infographic on web designers predicts that by the year 2018, the employment for these positions will have grown by 7-13 percent. This will likely follow the trend of their employment from 2005 to 2010 where it increased by 160 percent. Furthermore, while the salaries of web designers differ between skills, their lowest salary is $41,000 as a Junior Web Designer and their highest is a Senior Web Designer Developer at $80,000. If you are a web designer or are studying to be one, it looks as though things will be looking up for you in the near future and will likely continue to look great in future years. Check out the graphic to see the numbers for yourself.
You may also like
10 Things to Consider Before Accepting a New Job
Planning for a new job? Well, there’s a lot more you should think about then just getting a high salary. Salary is important but shouldn’t be the only deciding factor for you to accept a job offer. Your paycheck might...
How Will Employers Enhance Benefits in 2019?
Gone are the days of salarymen and women who join and retire at the same company after 40 years; retaining today’s generation of talent over the long term is much more difficult. Employers in 2019, 2020 and beyond are...
Alternative Ways to Reach Your Career Goals
As we’re growing up, we’re often asked what we want to be. As small children our answer is obviously always incredibly basic and typically influenced by the careers we are frequently exposed to: doctor, police officer...
Should You Apply to a Company That Has Rejected You?
Getting a “thanks, but no thanks” from a company you were hoping to work for is never an easy thing to receive. It can make some jobseekers bitter or indignant, which is understandable. However, there are many instances...
- 10 Questions Recruiters Love to Ask (and How to Answer Them)
- Top Tools for Boosting Your Online Profile to Land Your Dream Job
- Recorded Video Interview Tips: How to Make Your Submission Stand Out
- How to Master the Remote Video Interview
- Everything You Need to Know About One-Way Video Interviews
- Everything You Need to Know About Live Video Interviews
- Why Companies Use Video Interviews
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search