The retail craziness of ‘Black Friday’, where countless American’s line up in front of big box stores after Thanksgiving dinner to get a good deal on a new LCD television, is always a big shopping day. Even the online equivalent ‘Cyber Monday’ where online retailers offer their deals spikes spending. Even after these days, American Express is now promoting Small Business Saturday for the day after Black Friday where they encourage supporting small businesses that provide jobs, preserve neighborhoods and feed local economies.
You may also like
According to a famous study by The Ladders, the average HR professional takes only 6 seconds to determine whether to trash or keep your resume. Overall, it’s a fascinating and commendable piece of research, and a great...
Being a job seeker during any season of the year can be a challenge. However, when going on a job search during the holiday season, it can seem downright impossible. During the holiday season, many companies are not...
An office holiday party is the perfect opportunity to unwind and enjoy some quality time with your co-workers. However, far too many people have been lulled into a false sense of comfort during their office holiday...
- 6 Resume Writing Tips for a Career Change Within Education
- How Will Employers Enhance Benefits in 2019?
- 5 Great Tips for Building a Spectacular Resume
- 6 Easy Ways to Maximize Your Workspace and Productivity
- 4 Common Video Interview Mistakes (And How to Fix Them!)
- Alternative Ways to Reach Your Career Goals
- Improving Mental Health In The Workplace
- How to Find a Job YOU Love
- 3 Ways Sales Training Can Help You Land a Marketing Job