Joey DeFrancesco quit his job in a fashion many disgruntled workers have fantasied about. He took a brass band into the hotel where he worked in Providence and had them strike up a song as he turned in his letter of resignation to his manager. The video has since almost 3 million views and Joey has started a website for hotel workers to tell their stories of unjust workplaces.
You may also like
10 Things to Consider Before Accepting a New Job
Planning for a new job? Well, there’s a lot more you should think about then just getting a high salary. Salary is important but shouldn’t be the only deciding factor for you to accept a job offer. Your paycheck might...
How Will Employers Enhance Benefits in 2019?
Gone are the days of salarymen and women who join and retire at the same company after 40 years; retaining today’s generation of talent over the long term is much more difficult. Employers in 2019, 2020 and beyond are...
Alternative Ways to Reach Your Career Goals
As we’re growing up, we’re often asked what we want to be. As small children our answer is obviously always incredibly basic and typically influenced by the careers we are frequently exposed to: doctor, police officer...
Should You Apply to a Company That Has Rejected You?
Getting a “thanks, but no thanks” from a company you were hoping to work for is never an easy thing to receive. It can make some jobseekers bitter or indignant, which is understandable. However, there are many instances...
- 10 Questions Recruiters Love to Ask (and How to Answer Them)
- Top Tools for Boosting Your Online Profile to Land Your Dream Job
- Recorded Video Interview Tips: How to Make Your Submission Stand Out
- How to Master the Remote Video Interview
- Everything You Need to Know About One-Way Video Interviews
- Everything You Need to Know About Live Video Interviews
- Why Companies Use Video Interviews
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search