Joey DeFrancesco quit his job in a fashion many disgruntled workers have fantasied about. He took a brass band into the hotel where he worked in Providence and had them strike up a song as he turned in his letter of resignation to his manager. The video has since almost 3 million views and Joey has started a website for hotel workers to tell their stories of unjust workplaces.
You may also like
Planning for a new job? Well, there’s a lot more you should think about then just getting a high salary. Salary is important but shouldn’t be the only deciding factor for you to accept a job offer. Your paycheck might...
Gone are the days of salarymen and women who join and retire at the same company after 40 years; retaining today’s generation of talent over the long term is much more difficult. Employers in 2019, 2020 and beyond are...
Getting a “thanks, but no thanks” from a company you were hoping to work for is never an easy thing to receive. It can make some jobseekers bitter or indignant, which is understandable. However, there are many instances...
- Coming Back from a Layoff
- 10 Things to Consider Before Accepting a New Job
- 6 Resume Writing Tips for a Career Change Within Education
- How Will Employers Enhance Benefits in 2019?
- 5 Great Tips for Building a Spectacular Resume
- 6 Easy Ways to Maximize Your Workspace and Productivity
- 4 Common Video Interview Mistakes (And How to Fix Them!)
- Alternative Ways to Reach Your Career Goals
- Improving Mental Health In The Workplace