It’s not too late to find a holiday job. A third of employers are hiring in November and 11 percent of companies still plan on recruiting seasonal help this December. Sumi Das from CBS Moneywatch takes a look at strategies of how to land a seasonal position during this holiday season.
You may also like
Planning for a new job? Well, there’s a lot more you should think about then just getting a high salary. Salary is important but shouldn’t be the only deciding factor for you to accept a job offer. Your paycheck might...
Gone are the days of salarymen and women who join and retire at the same company after 40 years; retaining today’s generation of talent over the long term is much more difficult. Employers in 2019, 2020 and beyond are...
Getting a “thanks, but no thanks” from a company you were hoping to work for is never an easy thing to receive. It can make some jobseekers bitter or indignant, which is understandable. However, there are many instances...
- 10 Questions Recruiters Love to Ask (and How to Answer Them)
- Top Tools for Boosting Your Online Profile to Land Your Dream Job
- Recorded Video Interview Tips: How to Make Your Submission Stand Out
- How to Master the Remote Video Interview
- Everything You Need to Know About One-Way Video Interviews
- Everything You Need to Know About Live Video Interviews
- Why Companies Use Video Interviews
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search