In a world of endless resumes, what makes you different? Spark Hire – coming soon.
You may also like
10 Things to Consider Before Accepting a New Job
Planning for a new job? Well, there’s a lot more you should think about then just getting a high salary. Salary is important but shouldn’t be the only deciding factor for you to accept a job offer. Your paycheck might...
4 Common Video Interview Mistakes (And How to Fix Them!)
You’ve been looking for a new position to apply your skills. And you came across a company that sparks your interest. Their company culture is exactly what you’re looking for, and they have a position that is perfect...
Does your Resume Pass the 6-Second Test? Put Yourself in the HR Hot Seat
According to a famous study by The Ladders, the average HR professional takes only 6 seconds to determine whether to trash or keep your resume. Overall, it’s a fascinating and commendable piece of research, and a great...
How to Maximize Your Job Search Efforts Over the Holidays
Being a job seeker during any season of the year can be a challenge. However, when going on a job search during the holiday season, it can seem downright impossible. During the holiday season, many companies are not...
- 10 Questions Recruiters Love to Ask (and How to Answer Them)
- Top Tools for Boosting Your Online Profile to Land Your Dream Job
- Recorded Video Interview Tips: How to Make Your Submission Stand Out
- How to Master the Remote Video Interview
- Everything You Need to Know About One-Way Video Interviews
- Everything You Need to Know About Live Video Interviews
- Why Companies Use Video Interviews
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search