Australia web app development firm Working Software has posted a new project called pimpmysalary.com. The goal of the project is to collect anonymous user-sourced data on location, industry and salary. Once a user inputs their information in those 3 fields plus optionally adds their email, the service will deliver an estimate of what they should be earning in their email inbox.
You may also like
Gone are the days of salarymen and women who join and retire at the same company after 40 years; retaining today’s generation of talent over the long term is much more difficult. Employers in 2019, 2020 and beyond are...
Remember sitting in your high school English class and your teacher informed you that 50% of the careers for your generation didn’t even exist yet? You may have rolled your eyes, but your teacher was right. In fact...
Congratulations! You got through the application process and the interview stage, and now Company X wants to hire you. The only problem is that you’re not thrilled with their salary offer. So can you negotiate the...
New job, new salary, new city. It can all be very exciting, but if you’ve miscalculated during your salary negotiations, it can have dire effects on your new cost of living. And there is nothing exciting about that.
- 10 Questions Recruiters Love to Ask (and How to Answer Them)
- Top Tools for Boosting Your Online Profile to Land Your Dream Job
- Recorded Video Interview Tips: How to Make Your Submission Stand Out
- How to Master the Remote Video Interview
- Everything You Need to Know About One-Way Video Interviews
- Everything You Need to Know About Live Video Interviews
- Why Companies Use Video Interviews
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search