In rural Mississippi, Toyota’s President opens a new car manufacturing plant. The plant has come at a great time creating jobs for many out of work in Blue Springs. Foreign car manufacturers are attracted to the south because unions are less prominent and workers are paid nearly half of what workers are payed in Detroit. Even with that, many residents are elated with the news as it is a boost to the entire town’s economy.
You may also like
Gone are the days of salarymen and women who join and retire at the same company after 40 years; retaining today’s generation of talent over the long term is much more difficult. Employers in 2019, 2020 and beyond are...
Job postings are riddled with skills and qualities that are necessary for filling a role and getting a job done. More and more, they are littered with adjectives like “experienced”, “fresh”, and “innovative” and ask for...
- 10 Questions Recruiters Love to Ask (and How to Answer Them)
- Top Tools for Boosting Your Online Profile to Land Your Dream Job
- Recorded Video Interview Tips: How to Make Your Submission Stand Out
- How to Master the Remote Video Interview
- Everything You Need to Know About One-Way Video Interviews
- Everything You Need to Know About Live Video Interviews
- Why Companies Use Video Interviews
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search