CNN’s Athena Jones reports on one single mother’s struggle to find a job in the Holland, Michigan, area. Hope McCoy lost her job as an engineer, then took a job for half the pay, only to get laid off.
You may also like
Gone are the days of salarymen and women who join and retire at the same company after 40 years; retaining today’s generation of talent over the long term is much more difficult. Employers in 2019, 2020 and beyond are...
Job postings are riddled with skills and qualities that are necessary for filling a role and getting a job done. More and more, they are littered with adjectives like “experienced”, “fresh”, and “innovative” and ask for...
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search
- 5 Steps To Help You Find And Land Your First Job
- Coming Back from a Layoff
- 10 Things to Consider Before Accepting a New Job
- 6 Resume Writing Tips for a Career Change Within Education
- How Will Employers Enhance Benefits in 2019?
- 5 Great Tips for Building a Spectacular Resume
- 6 Easy Ways to Maximize Your Workspace and Productivity