On MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan Show, Dylan and the ‘Mega Panel’ offer a solution to the debt crisis. They call the jobs problem the ‘acute’ problem. They try and find the root of the money flow to drive capital and therefore jobs into America. The panel wants a conversation about jobs instead of the debt ceiling. No politician wants to craft a jobs plan that could potentially fail because an election is coming up.
You may also like
Gone are the days of salarymen and women who join and retire at the same company after 40 years; retaining today’s generation of talent over the long term is much more difficult. Employers in 2019, 2020 and beyond are...
Job postings are riddled with skills and qualities that are necessary for filling a role and getting a job done. More and more, they are littered with adjectives like “experienced”, “fresh”, and “innovative” and ask for...
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search
- 5 Steps To Help You Find And Land Your First Job
- Coming Back from a Layoff
- 10 Things to Consider Before Accepting a New Job
- 6 Resume Writing Tips for a Career Change Within Education
- How Will Employers Enhance Benefits in 2019?
- 5 Great Tips for Building a Spectacular Resume
- 6 Easy Ways to Maximize Your Workspace and Productivity