This year’s Black Friday sales were 26 percent higher than last year, according to Comscore. This is a good sign for the US economy and job market. Stores like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target and Apple all saw banner sales days. What was most interesting was the use of mobile apps and social networking in the promotion of Black Friday and cyber Monday deals. Mobile device purchases rose to 9.8 percent of online sales, up from 3.2 percent last year.
You may also like
Thanksgiving week is upon us! Of course, if you’ve been in a mall recently you’d think Thanksgiving was long over and we were mere days away from Santa’s arrival. Regardless, with the impending holiday comes the...
3 min read
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search
- 5 Steps To Help You Find And Land Your First Job
- Coming Back from a Layoff
- 10 Things to Consider Before Accepting a New Job
- 6 Resume Writing Tips for a Career Change Within Education
- How Will Employers Enhance Benefits in 2019?
- 5 Great Tips for Building a Spectacular Resume
- 6 Easy Ways to Maximize Your Workspace and Productivity