This year’s Black Friday sales were 26 percent higher than last year, according to Comscore. This is a good sign for the US economy and job market. Stores like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target and Apple all saw banner sales days. What was most interesting was the use of mobile apps and social networking in the promotion of Black Friday and cyber Monday deals. Mobile device purchases rose to 9.8 percent of online sales, up from 3.2 percent last year.
You may also like
Thanksgiving week is upon us! Of course, if you’ve been in a mall recently you’d think Thanksgiving was long over and we were mere days away from Santa’s arrival. Regardless, with the impending holiday comes the...
3 min read
- 10 Questions Recruiters Love to Ask (and How to Answer Them)
- Top Tools for Boosting Your Online Profile to Land Your Dream Job
- Recorded Video Interview Tips: How to Make Your Submission Stand Out
- How to Master the Remote Video Interview
- Everything You Need to Know About One-Way Video Interviews
- Everything You Need to Know About Live Video Interviews
- Why Companies Use Video Interviews
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search