This infographic from TotalJobs takes a look at what college grads really think of the job market they’re heading into. Some interesting facts include: 53 percent of graduates think unpaid internships are fair and 38 percent would move abroad for a job.
You may also like
The summer months can be an unrelenting distraction as employees begin to fantasize about relaxing poolside, sipping on summery cocktails, and mentally envisioning their upcoming vacations. But, lo and behold, there is...
4 min read
- Everything You Need to Know About One-Way Video Interviews
- Everything You Need to Know About Live Video Interviews
- Why Companies Use Video Interviews
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search
- 5 Steps To Help You Find And Land Your First Job
- Coming Back from a Layoff
- 10 Things to Consider Before Accepting a New Job
- 6 Resume Writing Tips for a Career Change Within Education