This infographic from TotalJobs takes a look at what college grads really think of the job market they’re heading into. Some interesting facts include: 53 percent of graduates think unpaid internships are fair and 38 percent would move abroad for a job.
You may also like
The summer months can be an unrelenting distraction as employees begin to fantasize about relaxing poolside, sipping on summery cocktails, and mentally envisioning their upcoming vacations. But, lo and behold, there is...
4 min read
- 10 Questions Recruiters Love to Ask (and How to Answer Them)
- Top Tools for Boosting Your Online Profile to Land Your Dream Job
- Recorded Video Interview Tips: How to Make Your Submission Stand Out
- How to Master the Remote Video Interview
- Everything You Need to Know About One-Way Video Interviews
- Everything You Need to Know About Live Video Interviews
- Why Companies Use Video Interviews
- 6 Habits of Highly Productive People You Should Possess
- 4 Reasons to Consider Company Culture in Your Job Search